Weapons of Mass Destruction
1. List and define the seven cardinal rules of risk communication.
2. You have been appointed as the emergency manager in your community. Your elation is short lived when you find out your first assignment is to develop an EOP.
Develop a community EOP by observing the following principles:
– Obtain a realistic threat assessment or design a hypothetical threat assessment.
– Identify key operations agencies.
– Determine who will be the incident manager in various types of incidents.
– Identify resource entities at a local and regional level.
– Identify sources of support personnel and support agencies.
3. What is the importance of NIMS in terrorism incidents?