You are each responsible for an essay, 3 pages in length, discussing in more-depth your questions, how you answered them, your engagement with the themes on which your group focused, and how the poster conveys this information. Your paper should be typed, doubled-spaced, and page-numbered, with 1-inch margins.
Psychological principles are theories and beliefs about major areas of our lives, like cognitions, intelligence, social groups, habit, behavior, and many others. Let’s explore how we identify and utilize psychological principles in daily life. In a 2 page paper, please analyze the following:
- How do psychological principles affect the study of the behavior of individuals and groups?
- What are the parameters of behavioral deviance and its various therapies?
- How do psychological principles affect the study of individual differences?
- Last, explain the role of psychology in such areas as industry, complex organizations, law, and education.
This paper should be 2-3 pages in length and use APA formatting (cover page, paper body formatting, citations, and references: see Rasmussen’s APA guide in the Resources tab, or by clicking here. Prior to submitting your paper, be sure you proofread your work to check your spelling and grammar. If you use any outside sources, please site those sources in APA citation format
Health topic: juvenile diabetes ( Florida)
1) Locate health statistics for your selections. You must include national and state data.
2) Include local county or city data if available.
Follow the guide in the left hand column for each section.
Research content regarding concepts of multiculturalism and diversity, and include interventions that address health disparities.
Do not modify the margins or the size of the cells.
Take-Home Exam #2
General Instructions: Your completed exam must be turned in to me—via online drop box—by 11:59pm on Thursday, May 7, 2020. Please type your responses—double-spaced with one-inch margins. The exam is worth 100 points. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS and CITE. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS.
- Is racism able to exist without a person self-identifying as a racist? Must a person see himself or herself as a racist in order to behave in a racist manner? Give two recent examples from popular culture where a person behaved in a racist manner and did not see themselves as racist. Cite the articles you use in your answer.
- Derrick Bell, a prominent philosopher of race, argues that racism is here to stay—that is, we will never be free from its influence. In a similar fashion, Randal Kennedy argues that the Color Line permeates all of American Life. In a brief summation, state your feelings on the matter in light of all we have learned in the class. Answer the following: Is racism here to stay? Will we ever be free of its influence? Will our popular culture ever be colorblind? Do we want the world to e color blind—or something else? Why or why not? Cite the book and PDF articles in your answer, and make sure your answer has depth.
Note: A minimum of five pages is expected.
Partial drafts (optional) Due: 4/6/20 via BB
Final Drafts Due: pending date on BB
The goals of this assignment are to help you:
- become more knowledgeable about finding and using varied research sources
- further develop your critical thinking skills and back up your points with evidence
- become more adept at synthesizing information and developing informed views
- discipline yourself to follow a scholarly research format to document in-text sources and a reference page (bibliography)
- compose a well organized, clear, concise, research paper to expand your knowledge on a subject pertaining to this course
Topic: Your research paper project begins with a fact finding search on some current or historical issues pertaining to the Caribbean. Your research topic can examine issues not discussed in class as long as they relate to the Caribbean and is approved by your instructor. We will dedicate a couple class sessions to brainstorming possible research topics.
Approach: Your paper does not have a chance to be substantive unless you have substantive sources. Find 7 to 10 VARIED (NOT all internet sites, for example) sources – including academic journal articles and professional publications, Internet sources, and possibly (but not required) an interview.
Your paper should contain these parts:
Introduction: Your introductory material should set up your topic for your audience. It may be more than one paragraph in length, but at some point, very early in the paper you then need to start the body of the paper. Your thesis should come at the end of your introductory material. State your thesis in the form of a sentence or two. It should not be in the form of a question. Your thesis should be a brief statement, in your own words, that points out the major issues about this topic that you discovered in your research.
Body of Paper: The body of your paper should provide supporting evidence to support your thesis, in a logical, fully developed manner. For each new topic which supports your overall thesis, provide a topic sentence which is, in effect, the thesis for that sub-topic. Do not use subheadings; you should use the topic sentences to transition from one related point to the next.
A writer of a research paper should synthesize the information gained from sources and weave them into a well ordered discourse, using the sources as evidence to support key points.
Conclusion: Your conclusion should make some “wrap up” statements about what you learned regarding your chosen topic. Also, address any issues that may still not be resolved for you.
Follow MLA Guidelines
Margins – 1 inch top, bottom, left, right
we cover two more important IT topics: “Digital Systems and the Design of Work (and also “Information Systems and Business Transformation. authors focus on how IT resources can be used to build competitive advantage for the organization.
The “value chain” model is presented as a framework by which organizations can link their business processes to create strategic partnerships. You are assigned to read an article: “Technology adoption by global virtual teams: Developing a cohesive approach”. From these readings there will be a discussion (Discussion 3) and you will submit a research paper on Business Process Re-design.
Read article – “Technology adoption by global virtual teams: Developing a cohesive approach”
Read article – “Influence of digital technology”
Summary of participation for Week 5: Digital Systems and the Design of Work
Summary of participation for week 6: Information Systems and Business Transformation
1. 500 words Discussion
2. 3-4 page research paper and reference page
You have been in your role as Human Resources Manager of Acme Manufacturing for 6 months now. The employee hostilities that existed when you started your job have been resolved. Training was provided to all employees about expected behaviors and disciplinary actions, and the organization is now well-aware of requirements. The shift workers have received disciplinary action resulting in a written warning and now understand the importance of appropriate behavior in the workplace. The shift workers are now back at their jobs and are happy to be there!
There has been little communication regarding how the company is doing since your arrival as the Human Resource Manager of Acme Manufacturing. Leadership of the company has noticed this as well, and the CEO has called you to her office for a meeting.
The CEO explains that the company does not have a compensation structure for the nonrepresented management employees. She explains that there is a need for an overall job analysis process and that this work must be completed and approved by the board during its meeting in 2 months. She hands you a report from an external consultant to the board’s Compensation Committee outlining the elements needed, as follows:
- Develop and explain the different requirements that could be used in the recruitment and selection process for managerial positions in the corporation. This should include a discussion about what may be unique about managerial requirements as compared to other roles.
- Explain the important steps of job analysis, job design, job description, and job specification as they relate to this project. Ensure that you provide substantial detail in your response.
- How would you evaluate the relative worth of these management jobs in the company using the job evaluation process? Where would these managerial roles fall within the company’s compensation structure? Ensure that you explain how you made this decision.
Prepare a 5–7-page report for the CEO that responds to the 3 requirements listed above. The report will be given to the Board of Directors, so it must be formatted professionally, and you should cite any references used in proper APA format.