Comparative study of Apple and Samsung in the same area （Please analyze apple and Samsung in the field of mobile phone design and business model. Compare the two companies from start to finish. Focus on the differences and similarities between the two companies. SWOT, types of innovation, innovation and the technology s-curve are used in the overall structure of the article to highlight the similarities and differences, as well as their advantages and disadvantages. Summarize the whole article.）with regard to their innovation activity • Analyze the similarities and differences in light of what you learned in the class • Show how two companies operate differently(innovation-wise) in a similar environment • Use references • Wikipedia is NOT a valid source
Create a 2-3-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the cycle of sexual offending with speaker notes
- Behaviors a provider would need to watch for in each phase
Your final project will be to create a meme (image + text) using a quote from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s We Should All Be Feminists. If you don’t have the technical capability to create an actual meme that I can see, you can complete the task by describing what the meme would look like (for full credit).
You will be graded on three criteria (10 points possible for each):
- Image–choose an image that either relates directly to the book or that relates to an idea that Adichie explores. Bonus points given for use of “classic meme imagery,” many of which are available, along with nifty templates, here (Links to an external site.). Like I said above, if you don’t have the technical chops to copy images onto a doc, you can just describe the picture in detail.
- Text–use a short text phrase that gives the meme meaning that relates to We Should All Be in some way. The relationship doesn’t have to be obvious (you will be required to explain it anyway, so go ahead and risk confusing me–I’ll be pretty generous with these, I promise). Bonus points for using a direct quote from the book as your meme text (this might be difficult, so don’t feel pressure to do it).
- Explanation–one ¶ describing what you wanted to accomplish with the meme, what theme/idea from the book it corresponds to, and what rhetorical elements it possesses (e.g. what is it arguing, what do we need to know to understand it, what is the relationship between the image and text?). Please spell this out for me even if you think it’s obvious. ¶ should be a MAX of 200 words.
Using the book, History of the Common Law, by John H. Langbein, 2009, the following questions should be answered thoroughly. The paper should be seven pages, double spaced.
In answering the questions thoroughly, use info from CHAPTERS ONE through 8.
- Did the jury confer any unique benefits to the Common Law?
- Have the changes to the procedures used for a jury trial over the years resulted in a superior method of fact determination and better overall legal process today or are we still compensating for the jury’s limitations?
- Determine the year-to-year percentage annual growth in total net sales.
- Based only on your answers to question #1, do you think the company achieved its sales goal of +10% annual revenue growth in 2009? Determine the target revenue figure, and explain why you do or do not feel that the company hit its target.
- Use the Percentage Sales Method and a 25% increase in sales to forecast Micro Chip’s Consolidated Statement of Operations for the period of September 26, 2008 through September 25, 2009. Assume a 15% tax rate and restructuring costs of 5% of the new sales figure.
- Discuss your results from question number #1. What assumptions have you made? Do any of your assumptions seem unreasonable?
To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including formulae and calculations used to arrive at the financial values. Students using Microsoft Excel must provide an adequate explanation of the methodology used to arrive at that answer.
- Download the financial statements and consolidated statement of operations by clicking on the links above in the assignment description.
- Analyze the statements and then answer the four questions listed in the assignment description.
- Show all work including calculations and formulas. If applicable, provide a detailed explanation of how you used Microsoft Excel to arrive at your answers.
- Organize your answers, mathematical calculations, and Microsoft Excel data into a Word document of 1–2 pages.
Your submitted assignment (100 points) must include the following:
- A double-spaced Word document of 1–2 pages that contains your answers to the four questions listed in the assignment description, any calculations you performed, and all formulae that were used. Also, provide your Excel data table(s) along with an explanation of how you arrived at your answers if applicable.