Please discuss one current law enforcement technology (sensor and surveillance technology). In your discussion, articulate why you believe this specific technology is significant and its influence on current law enforcement strategies. (A MINIMUM OF 125 WORDS)
Subject: Database Systems and Application.
Assignment: Create the Project Journal using the attached template.
The journal should provide Last two weeks of individual work, risks, concerns, etc. The project journal gives you that opportunity to document what each team member has completed, what they work on and any challenge/concerns.
Last two weeks we study
1. Understand the different types of database administration and tools used by DBA.
2. Understand the components of a data model, the importance of creating a data model and normalization.
3. Define the types of metadata, repositories and data dictionaries.
4. Understand the transformation from a logical to a physical database.
5. Understand the importance of defining transactions and the importance of transaction use during the development phase.
Chapter 12 presented the approach Intuit uses to measure the effectiveness of their ERM, and chapter 15 presented the process the City of Edmonton employed to develop and deploy their ERM. You are an ERM consultant, retained by Intuit to re-implement their ERM. They have decided to start over and develop a new ERM for their current organization.
Would you recommend that the base their new ERM on PM2 Risk Scorecard or ISO 31000? Explain why you would choose one over the other. You must use at least 2 paragraphs (of you own words) to justify your answer along with at least two references.
The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area. When a nursing problem is discovered, the nurse researcher develops a clinical guiding question to address that nursing practice problem.
For this assignment, you will create a clinical guiding question know as a PICOT question. The PICOT question must be relevant to a nursing practice problem. To support your PICOT question, identify six supporting peer-revised research articles, as indicated below. The PICOT question and six peer-reviewed research articles you choose will be utilized for subsequent assignments.
Use the “Literature Evaluation Table” to complete this assignment.
- Select a nursing practice problem of interest to use as the focus of your research. Start with the patient population and identify a clinical problem or issue that arises from the patient population. In 200–250 words, provide a summary of the clinical issue.
- Following the PICOT format, write a PICOT question in your selected nursing practice problem area of interest. The PICOT question should be applicable to your proposed capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
- The PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project.
- Conduct a literature search to locate six research articles focused on your selected nursing practice problem of interest. This literature search should include three quantitative and three qualitative peer-reviewed research articles to support your nursing practice problem.
Note: To assist in your search, remove the words qualitative and quantitative and include words that narrow or broaden your main topic. For example: Search for diabetes and pediatric and dialysis. To determine what research design was used in the articles the search produced, review the abstract and the methods section of the article. The author will provide a description of data collection using qualitative or quantitative methods. Systematic Reviews, Literature Reviews, and Metanalysis articles are good resources and provide a strong level of evidence but are not considered primary research articles. Therefore, they should not be included in this assignment.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. Research the penalties associated with marijuana use in your state and local community (town/city). How do these differ from neighboring states? Why do they think there are differences (if there are any)? What are the statistics for your state and town/city in regards to marijuana use and arrests/citations? How do these compare to national statistics?
Soap Note Chronic Conditions (15 Points)
Chronic Disease ( Gastritis)
Follow the Soap Note Rubric as a guide:
Use APA format and must include minimum of 2 Scholarly Citations.
Soap notes will be uploaded to Moodle and put through TURN-It-In (anti-Plagiarism program)
Turn it in Score must be less than 25% or will not be accepted for credit, must be your own work and in your own words. You can resubmit, Final submission will be accepted if less than 25%. Copy paste from websites or textbooks will not be accepted or tolerated. Please see College Handbook with reference to Academic Misconduct Statement.
Please use the sample templates for you soap note, keep these templates for when you start clinicals.
The use of templates is ok with regards of Turn it in, but the Patient History, CC, HPI, The Assessment and Plan should be of your own work and individualized to your made up patient.