[Add a quote here from one of your company executives or use this space for a brief summary of the document content.]
|Introduction to IT and IS
|· You must submit two separate copies (one Word file and one PDF file) using the Assignment Template on Blackboard via the allocated folder. These files must not be in compressed format.
· It is your responsibility to check and make sure that you have uploaded both the correct files.
· Zero mark will be given if you try to bypass the SafeAssign (e.g. misspell words, remove spaces between words, hide characters, use different character sets or languages other than English or any kind of manipulation).
· Email submission will not be accepted.
· You are advised to make your work clear and well-presented. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· You must use this template, failing which will result in zero mark.
· You MUST show all your work, and text must not be converted into an image, unless specified otherwise by the question.
· Late submission will result in ZERO mark.
· The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO mark.
· Use Times New Roman font for all your answers.
Interpret the management challenges faced by information systems being implemented in organizations today, and how they affect business and society.
In order for IT to be successful in business, the organization must plan how to use information technology. There are two different methodologies used for that, including the scenario approach and competitive advantage planning, explain each methodology, and discuss the differences between them?
Interpret the management challenges faced by information systems being implemented in organizations today, and how they affect business and society
Enhancing and optimizing customer retention and loyalty is a major business strategy. Explain why, and list two examples of companies which follow this strategy.
State the basic concepts of computer hardware and software.
Companies are turning to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to improve their customer focus. List and explain two of the major application components of a CRM system.
Demonstrate the use of emerging technology drivers such as Electronic Business, Data Mining and Networking solutions.
Geographical information systems (GIS) and Data Visualization Systems (DVS) are ones of the categories of the Decision Support Systems (DSS).
Discuss how China was able to use these systems in fighting the spreading of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Make sure you reference your work; some marks will be taken if no reference is included.