Include the following information in your report:
- What are the chronic illness trends of each country?
- What is the incidence and prevalence of elderly consumers of long-term care in the United States as compared to your chosen developing country?
- How does each country expect these numbers to change in the next ten years?
- What are the main characteristics of the elderly population in both the countries? Is there any difference in the long-term health care needs of consumers in both the countries? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Who are the institutional and non-institutional caregivers in both the countries? Support your answer with relevant examples. Explain the factors that affect care giving in each country.
- Is there any difference in the status of quality of care of the elderly consumers in the United States as compared to the developing country?
- Is there any difference in the health care cost provided in the United States as compared to the developing country? Define any social support that may exist to cover health care in both countries.