Your Short Business Plan
Based on your Reading in Chapter 6 and your Learning Activity, write a short business plan that presents only the most important considerations for your business. Complete the following checklist items in a minimum 250-word response, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font with an additional title page.
- Explain the customer business problem that will be solved by your small business.
- Strategy: Explain how you will solve the customer’s problem.
- Business model: Explain which model you would choose and why: volume, subscription, advertising, or licensing model (see p. 151).
- Success measurement: Explain what success looks like.
- Specify your short-term (1–2 years) and long-term goals (3–5 years).
- Team responsibilities: Describe what each member of the team will do.