For the speech performance, you will create and deliver an informative speech on a topic of your choosing. Possible topics are listed below:
- a historical event or figure,
- a current event,
- a personal experience that has a lot of meaning for you, or
- a description of a hobby.
Your informative speech should be a minimum of 3 minutes in length and contain the following details:
- an introduction of your topic,
- a description of your topic,
- the significance of the topic, and
- a conclusion.
You will use YouTube to upload your video. If you would like a refresher on this process, click here to view the instructions on how to record and upload a video using YouTube. To submit your video, copy the URL from YouTube, paste it into a Word document, and submit it through Blackboard.